Saturday, August 30, 2008

Act 1

My first experience in blogging is today, when I created my account at blogspot. Thinking loud of what to write, Kishore playing in the background - Kabhi palko mein asu hain, Kabhi laabh pei shikayat hain - my thoughts come returning to you.

Have recently started rhyming my thoughts, found that it often provides some relief when it becomes really difficult to put down words straight from the heart.....

"Amar nityo shongi ekta mukhosh,
Shomoyer saathey tatey bodlai rong - chitritio bolirekha, jibon shongram o bedonamoy aposh;

Amar nibir bondhu onek mukhosh,
Keu manush - hotath omanush,
Keu otimanusher ovinoye klanto - nivrittey afsosh;

Monchey shokoley amra pori mukhosh,
Jujhtey edur dourer rosh,
Ekanka natak amaader jibon,
Smritipot molin frame o batshorikey - shobbai nirdosh"

1 comment:

Kannan said...

Good beginning Random Rajib. When did you turn a poet ? I enjoyed the rhyming although I could not understand. Maybe I will pick up my Bangla lessons sometime only to enjoy your poems